Hi các bạn, writing là kỹ năng được coi là khó khăn nhất trong 4 kỹ năng thi IELTS, vì để làm tốt phần thi này đòi hỏi bạn phải có:
- Vốn từ vựng phong phú
- Cách hành văn mượt mà
- Luận điểm rõ ràng và giải thích chi tiết
Dù có luyện tập kỹ càng đến đâu thì khả năng gặp phải 1 topic cực lạ, chưa nghe qua bao giờ cũng vẫn có thể xảy ra. Không còn khách nào khác, “practise makes perfect” hãy cùng chúng mình nghiên cứu đề thi IELTS writing 2019 để tìm ra xu hướng ra đề các năm gần đây.
Với các đề thi chúng mình cung cấp bên dưới, mình gợi ý các bạn hãy gạch ra một bộ outline hoàn chỉnh kèm các cụm từ academic dự định sử dụng trong bài nhé!. Chúc các bạn thành công!!!
Để cập nhật nhiều bài viết hay, hãy truy cập ngay: Luyện thi IELTS tại nhà nhé các bạn!
1. Environmental protection is the responsibility of politicians, not individuals because individuals can do too little. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. When a new town is planned, it is more important to develop public parks and sports facilities than shopping centres for people to spend their free time in. To what extent do agree or disagree?
3. Some people argue that we should do research into their family history. Others agree with the view that we should focus on the present and future generations. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people feel that manufacturers and supermarkets have the responsibility to reduce the amount of packaging of goods. While others argue that customers should avoid buying goods with a lot of packaging.. Discuss both the views and give your opinion
5. Some people think that zoos are all cruel and should be closed down. Others, however, believe that zoos can be useful in protecting wild animals. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinion.
6. Students should be taught academic knowledge so that they can pass exams, and skills such as cooking or dressing should not be taught. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Nowadays, there is a trend that reports of media focus on problems and emergencies rather than positive development. Some people think it is harmful to individuals and to society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. People say that reading for pleasure helps people to develop imagination and better language skills than watch TV. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Many foods are shipped from far away. Some people think that eating local food is more environmentally and economically. Do you think the advantages outweigh its disadvantages?
10. Some people think sending criminals to prison is not an effective way to deal with them. Education and training are better. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists but not local people. Why is it the case? What can be done to attract more local people to visit these places?
12. In many countries today, people in cities either live alone or in small family units, rather than in large, extended family groups. Is this a positive or negative trend?
13. Many developing countries are currently expanding their tourist industries. Why is this the case? Is it a positive development?
14. In many cities, there is little control over the design and construction of new houses. Some people think that people can choose to build houses in their own styles instead of building them with the same as the old house style in local areas. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
15. People nowadays are surrounded by all kinds of advertising. Advertising affects what people think is important (part 1) and it has a negative influence on people’s lives (part 2). To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. Advertising is all around us; it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree
17. Some businesses find that their new employees lack basic interpersonal skills such as cooperative skill. What are the causes and suggest possible solutions?
18. Today many children spend a lot of time playing computer games and little time on sports. Why is it? Is it a positive or negative development?
19. In some countries, many more people are choosing to live alone nowadays than in the past. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
20. Some people think that planning for the future is a waste of time. They believe it is more important to focus on the present. To what extent agree/disagree
21. People cart eat a wide variety of food that can be grown in other areas. As a result, people eat more food produced in other regions than local food. Do you think the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
22. People have little understanding of the importance of the natural world what are the reasons and how can people learn more about the natural world?
23. In some countries, some criminal trials in law courts are shown on television so that the general public can watch. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
24. It is expected that there will be a higher proportion of older people than that of young people in many countries in the future? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
25. People are living in a ‘throwaway society’, using things for a short time and then throwing them away. What are the causes of this? What problems does it lead to?
26. In some countries, small town-centre shops are going out of business because people tend to drive to large out-of-town stores. As a result, people without cars have limited access to out-of-town stores, and it may result in an increase in the use of cars. Do you think the disadvantages of this change outweigh its advantages?
27. Some people believe that the only purpose of films is to entertain. Others say films should have educational value. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
28. Some people think that the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentences. Others, however, believe there are better alternative ways of reducing crime.
29. Movies should be for entertainment only or whether they should have educational value?
30. More and more people want to buy famous brands of clothes, car and other items. Why is it? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
31. Some people claim that museums and art galleries are not needed because people can see historical objects and works of art on the computer. Do you agree or disagree?
32. In most successful organizations, some people believe that communications between managers and workers are important; other people said that other factors are more important. What is your opinion?
33. Some people believe that women should play an equal role as men in a country’s police force or military force, while others think women are not suitable for these kinds of jobs. Discuss both views and give your opinion
34. Some people think that newspapers are the best way to learn the news. However, others believe that they can learn news better through other media. Discuss both views and give your opinion?
35. Some people think that the best way to improve road safety is to increase the minimum legal age for driving a car or motorbike. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
36. New parents should attend parenting courses to ensure the growth of their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
37. In the modern world, people are no longer necessary to use food from animals or to a product from animals such as medicine and clothing. Agree or disagree?